The hilly Hanover and Elm Grove ward with its iconic coloured terrace homes lies between Bear Road and the Racecourse to the north and east, Lewes Road to the West, and Albion Hill, Queen's Park Road and Down Terrace to the south.
Hanover and Elm Grove and its BN2 postcode is an active community where people take public issues and politics especially seriously. Whether campaigning to reverse the privatisation of the NHS or campaigning against unfair tenancies that threaten to kill off local pubs, important community hubs in the neighbourhood, Caroline will continue to throw her support behind you, standing up for what matters.
Caroline is standing up for Hanover and Elm Grove
- Local action
- Has spoken at the Hanover Community Association's AGM and supported Hanover Action for Sustainable Living
- Teenager's diabetes campaign
- Helped local Hanover teenager Izzie Hickmott in her campaign to raise awareness and increase support for students with Type 1 diabetes
- Meeting residents
- Held a 'roving' surgery in Hanover
- Supporting pubs
- Spoke out in Parliament on behalf of local pubs struggling to stay open under tied tenancies to big brewery companies
"I’m proud to have voted for you, and will do it again and again. You are probably the only MP in the country following through with your promises"
Steve Jeanes, Brighton