This policy explains how Caroline Lucas MP, her team and the Brighton and Hove Green Party will protect any information you provide to us.
Brighton and Hove Green Party is the owner of the email list and its registered address is:
39-41 Surrey Street
1. You can contact the website administrators in Brighton at: e:email@example.com or call the Brighton and Hove Green Party office on 01273 766 670.
2. The information you provide to us will be used by us in order to maintain a register of supporters and supply you with updates on Caroline's work as MP and her campaigning on behalf of people in Brighton Pavilion. It will not be used for other Green Party campaigns, or for national party news - which you can sign up to separately at www.greenparty.org.uk.
3. We will never voluntarily share your information with a third party, and will fight to the degree that we are able any legal or government action that attempts to obtain such data.
4. We will not transfer any information that we hold on you to any email or internet service provider outside the European Economic Area.
5. Under the Data Protection Act, you may at any time request a copy of all information we hold on you (for which we may charge a small fee to offset our administration costs) by writing to us at the above address.