Caroline visiting Tudor House respite centre
The Withdean ward lies north and south of the A27; between the A23 and Devil's Dyke Road. The border takes in Varndean School and Dorothy Stringer High School in its south-east corner and extends as far as Preston Drove.
Opening Varndean Schools new sustainable Schoolhaus
Caroline gets what's on the mind of many in Withdean. Whether it's jobs, cost of living, family or the local environment. Her younger son attended local school Dorothy Stringer.
She understands the challenges of commuting to London and is speaking out against increasing rail fares and for undoing the damage done by privatisation.
Caroline is standing up for Withdean:
- Connecting with the community
- Caroline has held open surgeries in the area
- Standing up for the Environment
- Spoken up for protection of Withdean Park's world famous lilac collection
- Standing up for Education
- Talked to Varndean College's politics society about democracy
"Thank you for all you are doing as our MP.
I have significant respect for your dedication and integrity"